Take things into your own hands by organising your own local event.
• a street-art performance (graffiti, rope structure)
• a symbolic event (human chain, coloured light installation, slacklining)
• a sporting challenge (running or trecking, skipping)
• an art contest (photography, drawing)
• a company activity (zip-line)
• a distribution of orange rope bracelets
• an online conference
ORGANISE your own World Amyloidosis Day event on 26 October 2022.
Patient groups or organisations fighting against amyloidosis somewhere in the world are supporting the day in their own way by promoting their actions, encourage them!
Let’s relay their events on social networks and participate with them as we can.
Together we are stronger.